Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Oakland Museum White Elephant Preview Sale

 
 I had the most fun today at the Oakland Museum's White Elephant Preview Sale.  Even though it was competing with the opening of Super Bowl City in SF, the sale was thronged with shoppers.  I especially liked spending time in the clothing department.  I had a few temptations that I had to turn down for different reasons, but I still got some very stylish deals.  I also bought a vintage doll from the 1930's.  She's adorable.  I definitely will be going to their regular White Elephant sale the first weekend in March (the 5th & 6th).  I have heard that the very best deals to be had on everything will be on Sunday (the 6th).  There are a few designer clothing items that I hope will still be there.  But we will see.  Enjoy the photos! Toni













































No comments:

Post a Comment