Saturday, February 13, 2016

Toni's Visit to Jack of All Trades Market at Jack London Square


 
 Today was an absolutely beautiful day in the Bay Area, spring-like and warm.  I decided to pay a visit to the Jack of all Trades Market down at Jack London Square at the Oakland waterfront.  I found one fabulous vintage seller, Recycled Divas, who had a wonderful collection of fur coats, figurines and jewelry.  I also met a sister-brother team selling beautiful scarves Kaleidoscarves.  And I had the chance to visit with my good friend Marissa Villa who makes beautiful jewelry and surprised me with a silver and shell ring that she got from her travels in Europe last summer.  Wow what a day!






 Howard Barry Weiner
Designer: Kaleidoscarves
www.kaleidoscarves.com
howardbarryweiner@gmail.com
 Recycled Divaz
Laura & Melissa
recycleddivaz@gmail.com









 Music at Jack London's cabin


 Marissa Villa, Jewelry designer







 Fur jacket







Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for documenting all your intriguing trips. It looks like a beautiful Bay Area day. I could use those black shoes!! Make sure to let me know when the vintage lingerie show returns.

    ReplyDelete